Sunday, August 19, 2012

Metal Gear Week Recap

Metal Gear Week comes to a close, with six games reviewed and one older review reposted. It's been a lot of fun to replay these games, even if I've clearly got a beef with Peace Walker. I've fallen behind on review writing recently, but I really felt that having a theme to work with helped me focus and produce better content. If you haven't been following these reviews this week, you've got 11,000+ words of catching up to do! I do plan to eventually replay and review Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel, but for now I think I'll take a bit of a rest from the series.



For your convenience, by release order:

Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

It's been fun! Here's hoping Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is as fantastic as it's looking.

3 comments:

  1. You pretty much covered everything. These reviews are awesome and I dig the theme idea. DO ANOTHER ONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any suggestions? I kind of wanted to do a Final Fantasy Week but I've already covered three of the big games. I guess I could just link to those. I need to finish playing 13-2 and replaying 8, I stalled on both.

      Delete
    2. Actually I think Resident Evil Week might be a good idea, I've replayed 2 and 3 recently and just played 5 for the first time earlier this year or late last year, and I've played 1 and 4 enough times to know what to say.

      Delete