Tuesday, September 24, 2013

C. Kane - One week later



It's been a little over a week since I released the PC/Mac/Linux versions of C. Kane and I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out. The game's had two reviews: One satirical review by one of its playtesters, and another review on Slime Salad focusing more on why the gameplay works. All this led to an article appearing on Kotaku, entitled This is Actually the Citizen Kane of Games, that brought in a couple thousand views to the game's page and a couple hundred downloads.

After a little bit of editing for text box positioning and other minor things, the game is now available for Android devices from the Google Play store. It plays pretty well with a virtual d-pad and buttons and the picture fits very nicely on my phone! If you want to support C. Kane and other games like it, please buy the Android version, even if you played the PC one already. It's only 99 cents! And please leave ratings/reviews.

I'm going to work on converting some of my older releases to Android in the near future. Horse Game's up next, after a few edits. I know that one's only ten minutes long, so don't worry, I won't be charging anything for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment