Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some Quick Words of Mouth - Metal Gear Series

Earlier this week, Konami released a software update for Metal Gear Solid 4, adding trophy support, among other little things. A lot of the trophies are for goofy things such as finding the crop circle in Act 2; in other words, my kind of trophies. This isn't a list I'll 100%, but overall it's pretty player friendly.

I've slowly replayed all of the main Metal Gear games in the last year and I'm finally in the middle of replaying MGS4 for the first time since its release. I'm enjoying it more than I did back then, even if I still think it has absolutely awful pacing after the second act.

I plan to review all of the games eventually. As of now, my only Metal Gear review is for Metal Gear Solid 2, and it remains one of my most read reviews. I know that everyone loves lists, so here's where I stand on the Metal Gear games ranked from top to bottom. For more in depth thoughts, you'll have to wait for the reviews! Also, just because some games are at the bottom of this list doesn't mean I hate them. This is like being asked to sort my favorite hundred dollar bills.

-Metal Gear Solid 3
-Metal Gear Solid 2
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metal Gear
-Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment