Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Site Update

I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates lately. It's been a very busy couple of weeks, but I have several reviews I'd like to get to soon. For games: Dead or Alive 5, Dark Souls (I want to wait until the Artorias DLC is out before writing this one), Marble Madness. For movies: Cosmopolis, Prometheus. I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my reviews so far; each month has seen more readers than the last, and I'm very grateful to each of you.

I'm also behind on development of Cool Guy Bob Surlaw, so the late November deadline I was aiming for for release is looking unlikely. I'd still really love to put it out this year, but I don't want to rush it. Until then, be sure to check out a preview of one of the songs from the soundtrack, composed by Glock & Mr8bit: http://soundcloud.com/glock-6/cool-guy-bob-surlaw-soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment