Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Month One Done

The Words of Mouth have been flowing for a month now. I originally started this blog years ago, but never posted on it once until this March. It feels good to have a place to post game/Trek stuff in a place people will actually see it, rather than the two people a week that visited the Walrus Forum in the time before it closed.

It feels good to write almost every day, but I don't force it. If I can't write anything good one day, I hold it off until the next rather than posting something subpar that I won't be proud of. I should probably do weekly summaries on weekends or something, because I know some people who check this place have missed a few updates.

I've written 27 game reviews and 14 Trek reviews in this month. The game reviews are a lot more in depth than the Trek ones, but they're both fun. If anyone has any game review requests, let me know.

Games Reviewed:
Alpha Protocol
A Boy and His Blob (2009)
Burger Time
Crazy Kong
Dig Dug II
Fighting Mania: Fist of the North Star
Final Fantasy IV - The After Years
Final Fantasy IX
God Hand
Jaws
Journey
Kirby's Dream Land
Metroid
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
Pengo
Pro Wrestling
Pushmo
Scribblenauts
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Soul Calibur V
Star Trek (1982)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
Turtles
Vanquish
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Yakuza: Dead Souls

Treks Reviewed:
The Enemy
The Price
The Vengeance Factor
The Defector
The Hunted
The High Ground
Deja Q
A Matter of Perspective
Yesterday's Enterprise
The Offspring
Sins of the Father
Allegiance
Captain's Holiday
Tin Man

No comments:

Post a Comment